- Entry date 15.10.2018 Integrated Condition Monitoring solutions on Wind Energy Denmark
- Entry date 31.07.2018 Integrated Condition Monitoring solutions on China Wind Power, Beijing
- Entry date 14.07.2017 Condition monitoring for gearboxes on the HUSUM Wind 2017
- Entry date 20.01.2017 Maintenance Dortmund 2017: Predictive maintenance for gearboxes
- Entry date 26.08.2016 Maintain 2017: Predictive maintenance for gearboxes At the Maintain 2016 in Munich, the GfM again presents a wide range of products for machine diagnostics...
maintenance Dortmund 2019
20.02.2019 - 21.02.2019
27th crane conference in Bochum
Seminar Condition Monitoring on gearboxes and roller bearings
07.05.2019 - 08.05.2019
10th VDI Conference Vibration in wind turbines
04.06.2019 - 05.06.2019
Together with Beckhoff Automation, we are presenting our solutions for control-integrated Condition Monitoring.
The Peakanalyzer with all its functions can also run as an integrated system on the Beckhoff TwinCAT 3 environment. This option is interesting for wind turbines that already have a control on the same hardware platform. Then only the installation of the necessary sensors and signal input terminals is necessary.
The speed and other process information, e.g. wind speed and power can be used directly from the controlling system. This saves unnecessary redundant sensor technology. The condition monitoring software runs as an additional task on the controller. The integration also allows the existing communication infrastructure to be used to configure the condition monitoring system or to download the data.
Your contact person is Mr. Kai Uchtmann.
Archive - 2017
Modified date 2017/07/14
Condition monitoring for gearboxes on the HUSUM Wind 2017
Modified date 2017/01/20
Maintenance Dortmund 2017: Predictive maintenance for gearboxes
Archive - 2016
Modified date 2016/08/26
Maintain 2017: Predictive maintenance for gearboxes
Modified date 2016/08/17
WindEnergy Hamburg 2016: PeakStore512 - Offline vibration diagnosis for wind turbines
Archive - 2012
Modified date 2012/08/23
GfM put into operation condition monitoring systems at HKM