- Entry date 11.03.2019 Condition Monitoring on Cranes: The Instrument for Predictive Maintenance!
- Entry date 11.03.2019 Practical Workshop Condition Monitoring on Gearboxes and Rolling Bearings
- Entry date 15.10.2018 Integrated Condition Monitoring solutions on Wind Energy Denmark
- Entry date 31.07.2018 Integrated Condition Monitoring solutions on China Wind Power, Beijing
- Entry date 14.07.2017 Condition monitoring for gearboxes on the HUSUM Wind 2017
In the field of machine diagnostics displacement sensors are commonly used for detection of concentricity of rotating drive elements with very low speeds. Besides unbalance and misalignment in this way irregularities located on the respective shaft bearings are reliably detectable.
In addition, also the speed of waves can be defined by distance sensors.
In general, to mount the sensor a small auxiliary construction is required, that has to be made individually for the drive.