- Entry date 14.07.2017 Condition monitoring for gearboxes on the HUSUM Wind 2017
- Entry date 20.01.2017 Maintenance Dortmund 2017: Predictive maintenance for gearboxes
- Entry date 26.08.2016 Maintain 2017: Predictive maintenance for gearboxes At the Maintain 2016 in Munich, the GfM again presents a wide range of products for machine diagnostics...
- Entry date 17.08.2016 WindEnergy Hamburg 2016: PeakStore512 - Offline vibration diagnosis for wind turbines At the WindEnergy Hamburg 2016 GfM presents the offline vibration diagnostics system PeakStore512 for...
- Entry date 23.08.2012 GfM put into operation condition monitoring systems at HKM
9th VDI Conference Vibration of wind turbines
12.06.2018 - 13.06.2018
Seminar Condition Monitoring on gearboxes and roller bearings
11.09.2018 - 12.09.2018
Fair WindEnergy Hamburg
25.09.2018 - 28.09.2018
27. Wind Energy Days 2018
06.11.2018 - 08.11.2018
Foundations at Wind Turbines
In recent years, was reported increasingly about problems of foundations of wind turbines. The concrete assessment of each makes investigations on the individual turbines necessary. In addition to the extensive direct assessment of the foundation itself by specialists can be uses for hardening of a concrete initial suspicion indirect measurement methods in question, which describe not the foundation itself, but the movement of the foundation installation part.
Movements of foundation installation part are the result of loads. Loads can be either provoked, for example by an emergency stop of the system, or you can use loads from the normal system operation, which is much gentler on the wind turbine.
To analyze the movements of the foundation installation part as a result of normal operational loads, the Baseanalyzer at the wind turbine is permanently installed and measures online around the clock all operating situations. As sensors displacement sensors and strain sensors are used.
The Baseanalyzer is available as an independent system or as part of the Peakanalyzer.
Installation and Configuration
The displacement and strain sensors are installed in the area of the foundation installation part. This is usually done in a few hours. Often it is sufficient to measure in the prevailing wind direction and transversely to this.
Monitored is the movement of the tower. An alarm threshold can be entered freely and naturally changed at any time. The combination of displacement and strain sensors allows for the distinction between admissible elastic elongation and critical tower movement.
As a strain sensor, a strain gauge measuring point is applied.