- Entry date 05.07.2022 Analysis of the foundation movement on wind turbines
- Entry date 10.01.2022 Condition Monitoring at Maintenance Dortmund 2022
- Entry date 05.10.2021 Condition Monitoring at IN.STAND 2021 Increased availability through vibration diagnosis on mechanical drives The fact that defective drives...
- Entry date 30.08.2021 Condition monitoring at HUSUM Wind 2021 Advanced algorithms make drives even more reliable In the mid-1990s, the first machine diagnostic...
- Entry date 17.10.2019 The countdown is running! We look forward to your visit in Stuttgart!
Field balancing with the PeakStore5
The field balancer module is available as a separate license option for the PeakStore5. In this case, the vibrations caused by imbalance are measured on a fully assembled rotor and calculated required balancing weights. This is done in one or two balancing planes and at variable speed.
The process is simple
The two balancing planes are defined. Two accelerometers and a rotary encoder are installed. First, then a Urmessung is performed. At a compensation level, a test mass is applied and a first test measurement is performed. Thereafter, this process is repeated for the second level of compensation. Based on this data, the system calculates the balancing weights and locations of attachment. The system takes into account that the application of balancing weights is only possible at certain radii or angles or that masses should not be added, but removed. Up to five validation measurements are possible to progressively minimize the imbalance. Finally, a log is generated that documents the entire process and specifies the balancing quality according to DIN ISO 21940-11: 2017-03.