- Entry date 14.07.2017 Condition monitoring for gearboxes on the HUSUM Wind 2017
- Entry date 20.01.2017 Maintenance Dortmund 2017: Predictive maintenance for gearboxes
- Entry date 26.08.2016 Maintain 2017: Predictive maintenance for gearboxes At the Maintain 2016 in Munich, the GfM again presents a wide range of products for machine diagnostics...
- Entry date 17.08.2016 WindEnergy Hamburg 2016: PeakStore512 - Offline vibration diagnosis for wind turbines At the WindEnergy Hamburg 2016 GfM presents the offline vibration diagnostics system PeakStore512 for...
- Entry date 23.08.2012 GfM put into operation condition monitoring systems at HKM
9th VDI Conference Vibration of wind turbines
12.06.2018 - 13.06.2018
Seminar Condition Monitoring on gearboxes and roller bearings
11.09.2018 - 12.09.2018
Fair WindEnergy Hamburg
25.09.2018 - 28.09.2018
27. Wind Energy Days 2018
06.11.2018 - 08.11.2018
Speed sensors either operate optically or inductively. Optical sensors are commonly used for offline measurements. Then, you usually need a reflection mark on the shaft. The passing of the reflection mark is registered by the sensor. Inductive sensors register the passing of metallic objects. This may be the screws of a coupling.
In general, the high-speed shaft is used for the speed detection of the drive. For order analysis, it is enough to detect the speed at least once per revolution. Therefore, one measurement point on the rotating shaft is sufficient.
A construction aid is needed to attach the speed sensor. This has to be customized for the drive.