- Entry date 01.04.2020 Tuning the availability for drivetrains of cement mills
- Entry date 07.02.2020 Condition Monitoring for Industry 4.0 at the maintenance in Dortmund!
- Entry date 22.01.2020 Our new catalogue is online!
- Entry date 17.10.2019 The countdown is running! We look forward to your visit in Stuttgart!
- Entry date 16.09.2019 Innovative News: PeakStore5 with balancing module
Seminar Condition Monitoring on gearboxes and roller bearings
15.09.2020 - 16.09.2020
OilDoc Practice Forum Lubrication & Maintenance
22.09.2020 - 23.09.2020
WindEnergy Hamburg 2020
22.09.2020 - 25.09.2020
2. In.Stand Stuttgart
21.10.2020 - 22.10.2020
Speed sensors either operate optically or inductively. Optical sensors are commonly used for offline measurements. Then, you usually need a reflection mark on the shaft. The passing of the reflection mark is registered by the sensor. Inductive sensors register the passing of metallic objects. This may be the screws of a coupling.
In general, the high-speed shaft is used for the speed detection of the drive. For order analysis, it is enough to detect the speed at least once per revolution. Therefore, one measurement point on the rotating shaft is sufficient.
A construction aid is needed to attach the speed sensor. This has to be customized for the drive.