- Entry date 23.02.2021
- Entry date 01.04.2020 Tuning the availability for drivetrains of cement mills
- Entry date 22.01.2020 Our new catalogue is online!
- Entry date 17.10.2019 The countdown is running! We look forward to your visit in Stuttgart!
- Entry date 16.09.2019 Innovative News: PeakStore5 with balancing module
14.09.2021 - 17.09.2021
Messe Husum, Am Messeplatz 12-18, 25813 Husum
Maintenance days Dortmund 2021
20.09.2021 - 22.09.2021
Deutsches Fußballmuseum, Platz der Deutschen Einheit 1, 44137 Dortmund
41st VDI Maintenance Forum
03.11.2021 - 04.11.2021
Forschungsinstitut für Rationalisierung (FIR) an der RWTH Aachen, Campus-Boulevard 55, 55074 Aachen
26.11.2021 - 27.11.2021
Landesmesse Stuttgart, Messepiazza 1, 70629 Stuttgart
You are welcome!
We make your maintenance plannable!
Our portfolio includes equipment, services and seminars on all aspects of machine diagnostics. Our partners appreciate our special know-how in the areas of signal analysis and transmission technology. With our monitoring service and the professional advice of our specialists, we increase the availability of your systems.
The innovation of our R & D department makes us successful! The online condition monitoring system Peakanalyzer and the offline measuring system PeakStore5 were developed at GfM.
We carry out more than 2,000 offline diagnoses on various drives every year. GfM is independent. The diagnostic reports and expertises are neutral.
- Predictability in maintenance in the sense of predictive maintenance
- Efficiency of production and manufacturing plants
- Occupational safety
- Sustainable use of raw material resources
- Industry 4.0!
Since 1999 we are for our clients a reliable partner for:
- Online Condition Monitoring System „Peakanalyzer“
- Monitoring service for Online Condition Monitoring Systems
- Offline vibration analysis as full service
- Analysis service for offline vibration measurements from third parties
- Devices for vibration diagnosis
- Torque measurements
- Visual inspection and video endoscopy of gearboxes
- Seminars in machinery diagnostic