- Entry date 15.10.2018 Integrated Condition Monitoring solutions on Wind Energy Denmark
- Entry date 31.07.2018 Integrated Condition Monitoring solutions on China Wind Power, Beijing
- Entry date 14.07.2017 Condition monitoring for gearboxes on the HUSUM Wind 2017
- Entry date 20.01.2017 Maintenance Dortmund 2017: Predictive maintenance for gearboxes
- Entry date 26.08.2016 Maintain 2017: Predictive maintenance for gearboxes At the Maintain 2016 in Munich, the GfM again presents a wide range of products for machine diagnostics...
maintenance Dortmund 2019
20.02.2019 - 21.02.2019
27th crane conference in Bochum
Seminar Condition Monitoring on gearboxes and roller bearings
07.05.2019 - 08.05.2019
10th VDI Conference Vibration in wind turbines
04.06.2019 - 05.06.2019
GfM Gesellschaft für Maschinendiagnose mbH
Going with a disease already at the first sign to the doctor, the chances of a quick cure is greatest. If you wait on the other hand, to the organism is completely weakened, you must often take a longer healing period in purchasing. For drive trains it is similar.
The earlier you detect an irregularity, the greater the range of ways to prevent an unplanned plant downtime and consequential damages. The prerequisite is that one detects irregularities at an early stage.
Condition monitoring is the key to cost efficiency of production and manufacturing facilities, occupational safety and careful handling of raw material resources. Machine downtimes can be reduced to a necessary minimum. Maintenance activities can be planned. Wear reserves are better exploited.
Since 1999 we are for our clients a reliable partner and offer:
- Online Condition Monitoring System „Peakanalyzer“
- Monitoring Service for Online Condition Monitoring Systems
- Offline Vibration Analysis as full service
- Analysis service for Offline Vibration Measurements from third parties
- Devices for Vibration Diagnosis
- Torque Measurements
- Visual Inspection and Video Endoscopy of gearboxes
- Seminars Machinery Diagnostic