- Entry date 05.07.2022 Analysis of the foundation movement on wind turbines
- Entry date 10.01.2022 Condition Monitoring at Maintenance Dortmund 2022
- Entry date 05.10.2021 Condition Monitoring at IN.STAND 2021 Increased availability through vibration diagnosis on mechanical drives The fact that defective drives...
- Entry date 30.08.2021 Condition monitoring at HUSUM Wind 2021 Advanced algorithms make drives even more reliable In the mid-1990s, the first machine diagnostic...
- Entry date 17.10.2019 The countdown is running! We look forward to your visit in Stuttgart!
The Condition Monitoring Systems of the GfM
GfM develops and distributes various systems for condition monitoring on drives.
The experience gained by GfM employees for more than three decades as a user of measurement and diagnostics systems is directly reflected in the development of the device, thus guaranteeing above-average quality and functionality.