- Entry date 11.03.2019 Condition Monitoring on Cranes: The Instrument for Predictive Maintenance!
- Entry date 11.03.2019 Practical Workshop Condition Monitoring on Gearboxes and Rolling Bearings
- Entry date 15.10.2018 Integrated Condition Monitoring solutions on Wind Energy Denmark
- Entry date 31.07.2018 Integrated Condition Monitoring solutions on China Wind Power, Beijing
- Entry date 14.07.2017 Condition monitoring for gearboxes on the HUSUM Wind 2017
The Condition Monitoring Systems of the GfM
GfM develops and distributes various systems for condition monitoring on drives.
The Peakanalyzer Manager is the central software for the control of all systems of the GfM, for the configuration and analysis of the measurement and diagnostic results.
With the online condition monitoring system Peakanalyzer, up to 32 vibration channels as well as 32 process variables can be monitored fully automatically.
- The offline diagnostics system PeakStore5 can be delivered as a four-, eight- and twelve-channel system.
- The base analyzer is used for foundation monitoring.
The experience gained by GfM employees for more than three decades as a user of measurement and diagnostics systems is directly reflected in the development of the device, thus guaranteeing above-average quality and functionality.