- Entry date 14.07.2017 Condition monitoring for gearboxes on the HUSUM Wind 2017
- Entry date 20.01.2017 Maintenance Dortmund 2017: Predictive maintenance for gearboxes
- Entry date 26.08.2016 Maintain 2017: Predictive maintenance for gearboxes At the Maintain 2016 in Munich, the GfM again presents a wide range of products for machine diagnostics...
- Entry date 17.08.2016 WindEnergy Hamburg 2016: PeakStore512 - Offline vibration diagnosis for wind turbines At the WindEnergy Hamburg 2016 GfM presents the offline vibration diagnostics system PeakStore512 for...
- Entry date 23.08.2012 GfM put into operation condition monitoring systems at HKM
9th VDI Conference Vibration of wind turbines
12.06.2018 - 13.06.2018
Seminar Condition Monitoring on gearboxes and roller bearings
11.09.2018 - 12.09.2018
Fair WindEnergy Hamburg
25.09.2018 - 28.09.2018
27. Wind Energy Days 2018
06.11.2018 - 08.11.2018
The Condition Monitoring Systems of the GfM
GfM develops and distributes various systems for condition monitoring on drives.
The Peakanalyzer Manager is the central software for the control of all systems of the GfM, for the configuration and analysis of the measurement and diagnostic results.
With the online condition monitoring system Peakanalyzer, up to 32 vibration channels as well as 32 process variables can be monitored fully automatically.
- The offline diagnostics system PeakStore5 can be delivered as a four-, eight- and twelve-channel system.
- The base analyzer is used for foundation monitoring.
The experience gained by GfM employees for more than three decades as a user of measurement and diagnostics systems is directly reflected in the development of the device, thus guaranteeing above-average quality and functionality.