- Entry date 11.03.2019 Condition Monitoring on Cranes: The Instrument for Predictive Maintenance!
- Entry date 11.03.2019 Practical Workshop Condition Monitoring on Gearboxes and Rolling Bearings
- Entry date 15.10.2018 Integrated Condition Monitoring solutions on Wind Energy Denmark
- Entry date 31.07.2018 Integrated Condition Monitoring solutions on China Wind Power, Beijing
- Entry date 14.07.2017 Condition monitoring for gearboxes on the HUSUM Wind 2017
Monitoring Service for Online Condition Monitoring Systems
Besides customize online condition monitoring systems, GfM offers the monitoring service. This includes regularly
- Configuration of the systems
- Monitoring for alarms
- Verification of alarms and alerting the operating personnel
- Documentation of alarms
- Quantitative observation of known damage on the basis of vibrations and making recommendations to the operator staff
- Resetting of alarm thresholds after repair
- Adaptation of the configuration in case of modifications to the drive
- Creation of a status report, usually once every quarter, in which all activities are documented.
The monitoring service is offered:
For the Peakanalyzer:
The Peakanalyzer automatically performs about every 10 minutes an advanced diagnosis. This is done directly in the Peakanalyzer without participation of the monitoring center. If an alarm is reported by the fully automated monitoring, it will be verified or falsified by GfM. In case of verification, the operating personnel is informed .
For other systems:
In Peakanalyzer Manager time data and speed information are automatically checked for anomalies based on the kinematics of the drive. If an anomaly is detected, this is verified or falsified by GfM. In case of verification, the operator personnel informed.