- Entry date 22.08.2023 Condition Monitoring at HUSUM WIND 2023
- Entry date 16.06.2023 Is condition monitoring even worth it?
- Entry date 05.07.2022 Analysis of the foundation movement on wind turbines
Monitoring Service for Online Condition Monitoring Systems
Besides customize online condition monitoring systems, GfM offers the monitoring service. This includes regularly
- Configuration of the systems
- Monitoring for alarms
- Verification of alarms and alerting the operating personnel
- Documentation of alarms
- Quantitative observation of known damage on the basis of vibrations and making recommendations to the operator staff
- Resetting of alarm thresholds after repair
- Adaptation of the configuration in case of modifications to the drive
- Creation of a status report, usually once every quarter, in which all activities are documented.
The monitoring service is offered:
For the Peakanalyzer:
The Peakanalyzer automatically performs about every 10 minutes an advanced diagnosis. This is done directly in the Peakanalyzer without participation of the monitoring center. If an alarm is reported by the fully automated monitoring, it will be verified or falsified by GfM. In case of verification, the operating personnel is informed .
For other systems:
In Peakanalyzer Manager time data and speed information are automatically checked for anomalies based on the kinematics of the drive. If an anomaly is detected, this is verified or falsified by GfM. In case of verification, the operator personnel informed.