- Entry date 05.07.2022 Analysis of the foundation movement on wind turbines
- Entry date 10.01.2022 Condition Monitoring at Maintenance Dortmund 2022
- Entry date 05.10.2021 Condition Monitoring at IN.STAND 2021 Increased availability through vibration diagnosis on mechanical drives The fact that defective drives...
- Entry date 30.08.2021 Condition monitoring at HUSUM Wind 2021 Advanced algorithms make drives even more reliable In the mid-1990s, the first machine diagnostic...
- Entry date 17.10.2019 The countdown is running! We look forward to your visit in Stuttgart!
Here you meet us:
PeakStore5 – Technical Data
- 12 or 8 or 4 inputs for accelerometers (ICP) or sensors with voltage output (± 10 V), sampling frequency for each channel separate up to 51.2 kHz, bandwidth 0.1 Hz ... 20 kHz
(-3 dB) @ 51.2 kHz, 24-bit amplitude resolution, four-pole LEMO connector with automatic locking and unlocking
- 2 speed inputs, sampling frequency 5 kHz, count frequency 16 MHz, three-pole LEMO connector
- Simultaneous recording of all channels
- 8 different measurement times of 1.5 s to 164 s or unlimited
- Start and stop via separate function key or touch control
- Display of the speed
- Display of r.m.s. of vibration velocity of all channels in a second interval
- Display of the measurement time and the measurement configuration
- Display of time signals and order spectra during the measurement
- Smartphone App for remote control of the measurement and display of r.m.s. of vibration velocity and speed
- Internal SSD hard disk with 30 GB free space, for 300 measurements with 41 s
- Reading and displaying of the measurement data is done with the software Peakanalyzer Manager directly on the tablet
- Export of measurement data to an USB stick, a network drive or a FTP-Server.
- 12...19 V DC
- Internal lithium-ion battery with up to 5.5 hours run time
- 1 connector for external sensor supply, e.g. 24 V DC battery for distance sensors, two-pole LEMO connector
- PeakStore5: H/W/L: 198/272/45 mm, ~2.5 kg
- Operating temperature: 5 °C ... 40 °C
- Storage temperature: -20 °C ... 70 °C
- Peakanalyzer Manager (included)