- Entry date 14.07.2017 Condition monitoring for gearboxes on the HUSUM Wind 2017
- Entry date 20.01.2017 Maintenance Dortmund 2017: Predictive maintenance for gearboxes
- Entry date 26.08.2016 Maintain 2017: Predictive maintenance for gearboxes At the Maintain 2016 in Munich, the GfM again presents a wide range of products for machine diagnostics...
- Entry date 17.08.2016 WindEnergy Hamburg 2016: PeakStore512 - Offline vibration diagnosis for wind turbines At the WindEnergy Hamburg 2016 GfM presents the offline vibration diagnostics system PeakStore512 for...
- Entry date 23.08.2012 GfM put into operation condition monitoring systems at HKM
9th VDI Conference Vibration of wind turbines
12.06.2018 - 13.06.2018
Seminar Condition Monitoring on gearboxes and roller bearings
11.09.2018 - 12.09.2018
Fair WindEnergy Hamburg
25.09.2018 - 28.09.2018
27. Wind Energy Days 2018
06.11.2018 - 08.11.2018
Bucket-Wheel Excavators and Stackers in Surface Mines
In mines, there are impressive machines that do complex work under adverse climatic conditions. Bucket-wheel and bucket-chain excavators run with low speeds. Performance and speed as well are characterized by discontinuity due to the process. Conveyors are several kilometers long and overcome differences in height, leading to dynamic influences.
Although these machines are fully developed and tested, there occur problems as well. To detect arising damages on rolling bearings and gears the vibration diagnosis is suitable. This can be done by an offline measurement or by means of online condition monitoring systems.
Also completely unexpected problems can be quickly limited by using vibration measurements, if necessary in connection with torque analyzes. Therefor the GfM offers the service "Troubleshooting " as a product.
Measurement results at shutdown a bucket show
- The motor current goes rapidly to zero.
- The speed goes lower to zero.
- The torque includes a high frequency har-monic and achieves negative values several times, which indicates a commuting, therefore, a repeated load reversal.