- Entry date 14.07.2017 Condition monitoring for gearboxes on the HUSUM Wind 2017
- Entry date 20.01.2017 Maintenance Dortmund 2017: Predictive maintenance for gearboxes
- Entry date 26.08.2016 Maintain 2017: Predictive maintenance for gearboxes At the Maintain 2016 in Munich, the GfM again presents a wide range of products for machine diagnostics...
- Entry date 17.08.2016 WindEnergy Hamburg 2016: PeakStore512 - Offline vibration diagnosis for wind turbines At the WindEnergy Hamburg 2016 GfM presents the offline vibration diagnostics system PeakStore512 for...
- Entry date 23.08.2012 GfM put into operation condition monitoring systems at HKM
9th VDI Conference Vibration of wind turbines
12.06.2018 - 13.06.2018
Seminar Condition Monitoring on gearboxes and roller bearings
11.09.2018 - 12.09.2018
Fair WindEnergy Hamburg
25.09.2018 - 28.09.2018
27. Wind Energy Days 2018
06.11.2018 - 08.11.2018
There is a variety of rotating rolls in paper machines. They ensure that the liquid raw mixture is transformed to dry paper between headbox and reeler. The rollers are rotating because of different motor-gear assemblies.
Even a defect on only one bearing can disrupt the production process considerably. In this case, the machine has to be stopped and later started up again. This is a fairly complex process. Therefore, the predictive maintenance is especially recommended for paper machines.
A modern Condition Monitoring with the Peakanalyzer provides a decisive contribution to a better machine capacity utilization and improved cost efficiency. But the periodic offline vibration diagnosis is often sufficient to avoid a large percentage of failures. In paper machines sometimes occurring rotational irregularities can be described very accurately by torque analysis and thus assign a cause.
CMS on a paper machine
The Peakanalyzer is ideally suited for monitoring the gearbox, in particular, but also for all motor- and roller bearings. The sensors are attached to the measuring points and usually connected by an junction box with the Peakanalyzer. The sensors of different Peakanalyzer are logically summarized in the software Peakanalyzer Manager and treated as a single condition monitoring system.
The speed is measured at the drives or can also be imported from a signal that is sent from the control center.