- Entry date 05.07.2022 Analysis of the foundation movement on wind turbines
- Entry date 10.01.2022 Condition Monitoring at Maintenance Dortmund 2022
- Entry date 05.10.2021 Condition Monitoring at IN.STAND 2021 Increased availability through vibration diagnosis on mechanical drives The fact that defective drives...
- Entry date 30.08.2021 Condition monitoring at HUSUM Wind 2021 Advanced algorithms make drives even more reliable In the mid-1990s, the first machine diagnostic...
- Entry date 17.10.2019 The countdown is running! We look forward to your visit in Stuttgart!
There is a variety of rotating rolls in paper machines. They ensure that the liquid raw mixture is transformed to dry paper between headbox and reeler. The rollers are rotating because of different motor-gear assemblies.
Even a defect on only one bearing can disrupt the production process considerably. In this case, the machine has to be stopped and later started up again. This is a fairly complex process. Therefore, the predictive maintenance is especially recommended for paper machines.
A modern Condition Monitoring with the Peakanalyzer provides a decisive contribution to a better machine capacity utilization and improved cost efficiency. But the periodic offline vibration diagnosis is often sufficient to avoid a large percentage of failures. In paper machines sometimes occurring rotational irregularities can be described very accurately by torque analysis and thus assign a cause.
CMS on a paper machine
The Peakanalyzer is ideally suited for monitoring the gearbox, in particular, but also for all motor- and roller bearings. The sensors are attached to the measuring points and usually connected by an junction box with the Peakanalyzer. The sensors of different Peakanalyzer are logically summarized in the software Peakanalyzer Manager and treated as a single condition monitoring system.
The speed is measured at the drives or can also be imported from a signal that is sent from the control center.