- Entry date 14.07.2017 Condition monitoring for gearboxes on the HUSUM Wind 2017
- Entry date 20.01.2017 Maintenance Dortmund 2017: Predictive maintenance for gearboxes
- Entry date 26.08.2016 Maintain 2017: Predictive maintenance for gearboxes At the Maintain 2016 in Munich, the GfM again presents a wide range of products for machine diagnostics...
- Entry date 17.08.2016 WindEnergy Hamburg 2016: PeakStore512 - Offline vibration diagnosis for wind turbines At the WindEnergy Hamburg 2016 GfM presents the offline vibration diagnostics system PeakStore512 for...
- Entry date 23.08.2012 GfM put into operation condition monitoring systems at HKM
9th VDI Conference Vibration of wind turbines
12.06.2018 - 13.06.2018
Seminar Condition Monitoring on gearboxes and roller bearings
11.09.2018 - 12.09.2018
Fair WindEnergy Hamburg
25.09.2018 - 28.09.2018
27. Wind Energy Days 2018
06.11.2018 - 08.11.2018
Installation, Configuration and Commissioning
The installation of the accelerometers is very easy. For each sensor, a small mounting base is glued on the machine. The sensor itself is screwed. Now, the sensor cables are connected to the Peakanalyzer. The power supply and a network cable is connected, too.
The Peakanalyzer has to be supplied with some basic information. These are the kinematic data of the drive and a few fundamental definitions. The correct connection of all sensors can be checked again. The relevant menus are avail-able. Thereafter, the Peakanalyzer can be put into operation, immediately. Now, the system starts the monitoring.
Recommended positioning of accelerometers:
- Motor B-bearing: radial
- Motor A-bearing: radial and axial
- Planetary gear stage: drive end and output side, radial
- Cylindrical gear stage: drive end and output side, radial