- Entry date 23.02.2021
- Entry date 01.04.2020 Tuning the availability for drivetrains of cement mills
- Entry date 22.01.2020 Our new catalogue is online!
- Entry date 17.10.2019 The countdown is running! We look forward to your visit in Stuttgart!
- Entry date 16.09.2019 Innovative News: PeakStore5 with balancing module
Installation, Configuration and Commissioning
The installation of the accelerometers is very easy. For each sensor, a small mounting base is glued on the machine. The sensor itself is screwed. Now, the sensor cables are connected to the Peakanalyzer. The power supply and a network cable is connected, too.
The Peakanalyzer has to be supplied with some basic information. These are the kinematic data of the drive and a few fundamental definitions. The correct connection of all sensors can be checked again. The relevant menus are avail-able. Thereafter, the Peakanalyzer can be put into operation, immediately. Now, the system starts the monitoring.
Recommended positioning of accelerometers:
- Motor B-bearing: radial
- Motor A-bearing: radial and axial
- Planetary gear stage: drive end and output side, radial
- Cylindrical gear stage: drive end and output side, radial