- Entry date 11.03.2019 Condition Monitoring on Cranes: The Instrument for Predictive Maintenance!
- Entry date 11.03.2019 Practical Workshop Condition Monitoring on Gearboxes and Rolling Bearings
- Entry date 15.10.2018 Integrated Condition Monitoring solutions on Wind Energy Denmark
- Entry date 31.07.2018 Integrated Condition Monitoring solutions on China Wind Power, Beijing
- Entry date 14.07.2017 Condition monitoring for gearboxes on the HUSUM Wind 2017
Installation, Configuration and Commissioning
The installation of the accelerometers is very easy. For each sensor, a small mounting base is glued on the machine. The sensor itself is screwed. Now, the sensor cables are connected to the Peakanalyzer. The power supply and a network cable is connected, too.
The Peakanalyzer has to be supplied with some basic information. These are the kinematic data of the drive and a few fundamental definitions. The correct connection of all sensors can be checked again. The relevant menus are avail-able. Thereafter, the Peakanalyzer can be put into operation, immediately. Now, the system starts the monitoring.
Recommended positioning of accelerometers:
- Motor B-bearing: radial
- Motor A-bearing: radial and axial
- Planetary gear stage: drive end and output side, radial
- Cylindrical gear stage: drive end and output side, radial