- Entry date 14.07.2017 Condition monitoring for gearboxes on the HUSUM Wind 2017
- Entry date 20.01.2017 Maintenance Dortmund 2017: Predictive maintenance for gearboxes
- Entry date 26.08.2016 Maintain 2017: Predictive maintenance for gearboxes At the Maintain 2016 in Munich, the GfM again presents a wide range of products for machine diagnostics...
- Entry date 17.08.2016 WindEnergy Hamburg 2016: PeakStore512 - Offline vibration diagnosis for wind turbines At the WindEnergy Hamburg 2016 GfM presents the offline vibration diagnostics system PeakStore512 for...
- Entry date 23.08.2012 GfM put into operation condition monitoring systems at HKM
9th VDI Conference Vibration of wind turbines
12.06.2018 - 13.06.2018
Seminar Condition Monitoring on gearboxes and roller bearings
11.09.2018 - 12.09.2018
Fair WindEnergy Hamburg
25.09.2018 - 28.09.2018
27. Wind Energy Days 2018
06.11.2018 - 08.11.2018
Revision / Repair / Supervising
If it is necessary to maintain a gearbox, then expertise is in demand. The following steps are required:
- developing a maintenance plan,
- opening and disassembling the gearbox,
- determination of parts, which have to be replaced,
- procurement of spare parts,
- overhaul of the other parts, if required
- assembly of the gearbox,
- performing adjustments, and
- commissioning and test run.
In addition, it is useful to provide improvements, if there were any constructive deficits.
GfM can offer a part of these services directly or recommend competent service provider.
Thus, a high quality of work is assured.