- Entry date 11.03.2019 Condition Monitoring on Cranes: The Instrument for Predictive Maintenance!
- Entry date 11.03.2019 Practical Workshop Condition Monitoring on Gearboxes and Rolling Bearings
- Entry date 15.10.2018 Integrated Condition Monitoring solutions on Wind Energy Denmark
- Entry date 31.07.2018 Integrated Condition Monitoring solutions on China Wind Power, Beijing
- Entry date 14.07.2017 Condition monitoring for gearboxes on the HUSUM Wind 2017
Revision / Repair / Supervising
If it is necessary to maintain a gearbox, then expertise is in demand. The following steps are required:
- developing a maintenance plan,
- opening and disassembling the gearbox,
- determination of parts, which have to be replaced,
- procurement of spare parts,
- overhaul of the other parts, if required
- assembly of the gearbox,
- performing adjustments, and
- commissioning and test run.
In addition, it is useful to provide improvements, if there were any constructive deficits.
GfM can offer a part of these services directly or recommend competent service provider.
Thus, a high quality of work is assured.