- Entry date 15.10.2018 Integrated Condition Monitoring solutions on Wind Energy Denmark
- Entry date 31.07.2018 Integrated Condition Monitoring solutions on China Wind Power, Beijing
- Entry date 14.07.2017 Condition monitoring for gearboxes on the HUSUM Wind 2017
- Entry date 20.01.2017 Maintenance Dortmund 2017: Predictive maintenance for gearboxes
- Entry date 26.08.2016 Maintain 2017: Predictive maintenance for gearboxes At the Maintain 2016 in Munich, the GfM again presents a wide range of products for machine diagnostics...
maintenance Dortmund 2019
20.02.2019 - 21.02.2019
27th crane conference in Bochum
Seminar Condition Monitoring on gearboxes and roller bearings
07.05.2019 - 08.05.2019
10th VDI Conference Vibration in wind turbines
04.06.2019 - 05.06.2019
Revision / Repair / Supervising
If it is necessary to maintain a gearbox, then expertise is in demand. The following steps are required:
- developing a maintenance plan,
- opening and disassembling the gearbox,
- determination of parts, which have to be replaced,
- procurement of spare parts,
- overhaul of the other parts, if required
- assembly of the gearbox,
- performing adjustments, and
- commissioning and test run.
In addition, it is useful to provide improvements, if there were any constructive deficits.
GfM can offer a part of these services directly or recommend competent service provider.
Thus, a high quality of work is assured.