- Entry date 05.07.2022 Analysis of the foundation movement on wind turbines
- Entry date 10.01.2022 Condition Monitoring at Maintenance Dortmund 2022
- Entry date 05.10.2021 Condition Monitoring at IN.STAND 2021 Increased availability through vibration diagnosis on mechanical drives The fact that defective drives...
- Entry date 30.08.2021 Condition monitoring at HUSUM Wind 2021 Advanced algorithms make drives even more reliable In the mid-1990s, the first machine diagnostic...
- Entry date 17.10.2019 The countdown is running! We look forward to your visit in Stuttgart!
PeakStore5 – Equipment
This sturdy carrying case offers space for the PeakStore5, the sensors, the power supply and the remote control. [PSZ-case]
The carrying strap with quick-release fastening bolts is optionally attached to the bottom or top of the PeakStore5. [PSZ-strap]
The rechargeable, external Bluetooth keyboard (QWERTZ) with integrated touchpad is recommended
for analyze measurement data directly on the PeakStore5. Up to 90 hours operational readiness; including
USB charging cable. [PSZ-keyboard]
Adapter for connecting the PeakStore5 to a USB 3.0 port. Thus, the PeakStore5 can be operated without a tablet on a normal PC. [PSZ USB]
Adapter cable for providing 24 V for sensors with additional power supply via a USB port. Optionally directly via the USB port of the tablet or an additional battery.
max. power when supplied via tablet: 200 mA
max. power when supplied by battery: 420 mA
The adapter can supply up to 12 displacement sensors when connected to a battery. [PSZ-DC]
Battery-powered WLAN access point for the remote control of the PeakStore5. Prerequisite is the PeakStore Remote App for Android or iPhone on a smartphone. Increases the range between PeakStore5 and Smartphone up to 200 m. Up to 4 hours of battery life; including USB charging cable.