- Entry date 05.07.2022 Analysis of the foundation movement on wind turbines
- Entry date 10.01.2022 Condition Monitoring at Maintenance Dortmund 2022
- Entry date 05.10.2021 Condition Monitoring at IN.STAND 2021 Increased availability through vibration diagnosis on mechanical drives The fact that defective drives...
- Entry date 30.08.2021 Condition monitoring at HUSUM Wind 2021 Advanced algorithms make drives even more reliable In the mid-1990s, the first machine diagnostic...
- Entry date 17.10.2019 The countdown is running! We look forward to your visit in Stuttgart!
Diagnostic Tool - Analysis of External Data
With the Diagnostic Tool, measured data can be calculated and analyzed by the PeakStore5 as well as by other measuring systems. In this case, according to configuration, frequency and envelope frequency spectra as well as order and envelope order spectra are formed at existing speed. In addition, the RMS values of the vibration velocity and vibration acceleration are calculated by all sensors. In the fully licensed version, the fully automatic diagnosis is performed on the basis of the kinematic data as with the Peakanalyzer. Found abnormalities of drive elements are reported without the intervention of an operator. In a later release, a report generator will also be available to create a complete diagnostic report. The fully licensed Diagnostic Tool can read in addition to the measured data of the PeakStore5 the following data formats:
- PeakStore200, PeakStore400, PeakStore410
Signal conditioning tools:
- Define fixed speed
- Generate speed from rectangular pulse
- Generate speed from meshing
- Pulse correction
- Eliminate speed outlier
- Smooth the speed
- Cut signals
- Change unit
- Change the sampling frequency
- Change the envelope shaping filter
- Change FFT parameters
- Change sensor assignment