- Entry date 05.07.2022 Analysis of the foundation movement on wind turbines
- Entry date 10.01.2022 Condition Monitoring at Maintenance Dortmund 2022
- Entry date 05.10.2021 Condition Monitoring at IN.STAND 2021 Increased availability through vibration diagnosis on mechanical drives The fact that defective drives...
- Entry date 30.08.2021 Condition monitoring at HUSUM Wind 2021 Advanced algorithms make drives even more reliable In the mid-1990s, the first machine diagnostic...
- Entry date 17.10.2019 The countdown is running! We look forward to your visit in Stuttgart!
Condition Monitoring Services
Monitoring Service for Online CMS
Offline Vibration Diagnosis of Drivetrains
Gearbox Inspection and Video Endoscopy
Blade Bearing Diagnosis on WTGs
Foundation Monitoring on WTGs
Revision / Repair / Supervising
GfM Gesellschaft fuer Maschinendiagnose mbH offers range of machine diagnostic and metrological services for the drive engineering. These benefits are interesting for operators of drives, as well as for manufacturer of machinery, equipment and drive components.
The preservation of the fuctional capability of the technical equipment is very important for the operator of drives. At regular intervals, measurements and machine diagnostic tasks contribute to detect damages at an early stage and they are the basis for a predictive maintenance. Only in this way a consequently optimized machine performance and therefore a benefit for the plant operator realizable.
For manufacturers of drive components, metrological and machine diagnostic services are interesting when there are quality issues assumed by the end customer. Often the measurement of verification of the actual technical situation is less expensive than over months protracted negotiations between the after-sales area on the one and the investment sector on the other hand.
For operators as well as for construction departments of drive engineering manufacturer – e.g. in the case of plant modifications – metrological services to determine the actual load situation of drives are interesting. This counts in particular if the load contains strong dynamic parts.