- Entry date 05.07.2022 Analysis of the foundation movement on wind turbines
- Entry date 10.01.2022 Condition Monitoring at Maintenance Dortmund 2022
- Entry date 05.10.2021 Condition Monitoring at IN.STAND 2021 Increased availability through vibration diagnosis on mechanical drives The fact that defective drives...
- Entry date 30.08.2021 Condition monitoring at HUSUM Wind 2021 Advanced algorithms make drives even more reliable In the mid-1990s, the first machine diagnostic...
- Entry date 17.10.2019 The countdown is running! We look forward to your visit in Stuttgart!
During the field balancing process, the vibrations caused by unbalance are measured on a fully assembled rotor and the required correction masses are calculated. This takes place in one or two balancing levels and at variable speed.
The calculation of the balancing quality level is carried out according to DIN ISO 21940-11:2017-03.
By consistent application of the order analysis, we calculate the balancing quality level with high precision even at variable speed.
Up to 5 validation measurements are carried out, during which new balancing quality levels and balancing masses are calculated. So, the residual unbalance of the rotor is optimally minimized.
We summarize the results of the entire balancing process in a clear polar representation and create a balancing protocol.