- Entry date 05.07.2022 Analysis of the foundation movement on wind turbines
- Entry date 10.01.2022 Condition Monitoring at Maintenance Dortmund 2022
- Entry date 05.10.2021 Condition Monitoring at IN.STAND 2021 Increased availability through vibration diagnosis on mechanical drives The fact that defective drives...
- Entry date 30.08.2021 Condition monitoring at HUSUM Wind 2021 Advanced algorithms make drives even more reliable In the mid-1990s, the first machine diagnostic...
- Entry date 17.10.2019 The countdown is running! We look forward to your visit in Stuttgart!
Why is always the same bearing damaged?
Why does the machine vibrate?
Why does the workpiece obtain a pattern?
Why is the foundation destroyed?
Why is a torque arm damaged ?
Why does the inverter signal overload?
Such questions often appear after the commissioning of production equipment or technological changes. Normally, such questions can not be so easy answered.
But with the help of different measurements annoying phenomena can once be described. And then a solution is quickly found in dialogue with the plant constructors, usually.
A Vibration analysis is often the first step. It is checked whether kinematic recordable vibrational excitations are present, or briefly if a shaft, a gear or a roller bearing is the troublemaker.
Next, the vibrations are examined for excitations that have nothing to do with the kinematics. This may be extern excitation or eigenfrequencies.
If all this doesn't lead to the goal often the analysis of the torsional vibrations is helpful. For this, a torque measuring point is applied, and measurement data are collected in representative operating points. Perhaps vibrations are now visible that were not expected.
All these steps will help to visualize problems. The detailed analysis of adverse situations and above all a real solution will be generally possible only together with the customer.