- Entry date 15.10.2018 Integrated Condition Monitoring solutions on Wind Energy Denmark
- Entry date 31.07.2018 Integrated Condition Monitoring solutions on China Wind Power, Beijing
- Entry date 14.07.2017 Condition monitoring for gearboxes on the HUSUM Wind 2017
- Entry date 20.01.2017 Maintenance Dortmund 2017: Predictive maintenance for gearboxes
- Entry date 26.08.2016 Maintain 2017: Predictive maintenance for gearboxes At the Maintain 2016 in Munich, the GfM again presents a wide range of products for machine diagnostics...
maintenance Dortmund 2019
20.02.2019 - 21.02.2019
27th crane conference in Bochum
Seminar Condition Monitoring on gearboxes and roller bearings
07.05.2019 - 08.05.2019
10th VDI Conference Vibration in wind turbines
04.06.2019 - 05.06.2019
Automatic parameter monitoring
The monitoring of characteristic values and parameters has a long tradition. Already in the 60s the VDI guideline 2056 was created, which now was withdrawn. It served originally the assessment of the influence of vibrations of electrical machines on their foundations. Consequently the effective value of vibration velocity in the range of 10 up to 1000 Hertz is the supervised parameter.
Reminder: In the 60s, the detection of characteristic values was carried out mainly with analog technology up to visualization with hand instruments or measurement scribes which could draw a measured value to a paper web.
Today, characteristic values and parameters have still a certain importance for the machine monitoring. Although the frequency selective machine diagnosis is much more accurate and reliable. But it requires computation time. In contrast, the parameter monitoring enables extremely short reaction times.
For machine diagnostics the following characteristic values come into question:
- Effective value of vibration velocity
- Effective value of vibration acceleration
- Effective value of the envelope curve of the vibration acceleration.
Typically, one first stores reference values with which the later measurement values are compared. In this way, changes in the vibrational behavior can be extremely quickly recognize. Normally, the specific cause of anomalies cannot be derived from characteristics. However, this may be clarified by a subsequent frequency-selective diagnosis.
Typical applications for the monitoring of characteristic values are:
- Monitoring machine tools
- Test runs on test stands for the purpose of emergency shutdown
- End-of-line testing of serial products.