- Entry date 05.07.2022 Analysis of the foundation movement on wind turbines
- Entry date 10.01.2022 Condition Monitoring at Maintenance Dortmund 2022
- Entry date 05.10.2021 Condition Monitoring at IN.STAND 2021 Increased availability through vibration diagnosis on mechanical drives The fact that defective drives...
- Entry date 30.08.2021 Condition monitoring at HUSUM Wind 2021 Advanced algorithms make drives even more reliable In the mid-1990s, the first machine diagnostic...
- Entry date 17.10.2019 The countdown is running! We look forward to your visit in Stuttgart!
Here you meet us:
Modified date 2019/09/16From now on we offer the vibration measuring system PeakStore5 with extension by the function balancing.
Innovative News: PeakStore5 with balancing moduleBalancing module
In this case, the vibrations caused by imbalance are measured on a fully assembled rotor and calculated required balancing weights. This is done in two balancing planes and at variable speed.
The process is simple. The two balancing planes are defined. Two accelerometers and a rotary encoder are installed. And there are a few inputs required. Then a first measurement is performed. Subsequently, a test mass is attached to a compensation plane and a test measurement is carried out. Thereafter, this process is repeated for the second level of compensation. Based on this data, the system calculates the balancing weights and locations of attachment. The system takes into account that the application of leveling compounds is only at certain angles or radii possible, or that the masses not added, but will be removed. Subsequently, up to five validation measurements are possible. Finally, a log is generated that documents the entire process and specifies the balancing quality according to DIN ISO 21940-11: 2017-03.
More news in 2019
Archive - 2022
Modified date 2022/07/05
Analysis of the foundation movement on wind turbines
Modified date 2022/01/10
Condition Monitoring at Maintenance Dortmund 2022
Archive - 2021
Modified date 2021/10/05
Condition Monitoring at IN.STAND 2021
Modified date 2021/08/30
Condition monitoring at HUSUM Wind 2021