- Entry date 01.04.2020 Tuning the availability for drivetrains of cement mills
- Entry date 07.02.2020 Condition Monitoring for Industry 4.0 at the maintenance in Dortmund!
- Entry date 22.01.2020 Our new catalogue is online!
- Entry date 17.10.2019 The countdown is running! We look forward to your visit in Stuttgart!
- Entry date 16.09.2019 Innovative News: PeakStore5 with balancing module
Here you meet us:
Seminar Condition Monitoring on gearboxes and roller bearings
15.09.2020 - 16.09.2020
OilDoc Practice Forum Lubrication & Maintenance
22.09.2020 - 23.09.2020
WindEnergy Hamburg 2020
22.09.2020 - 25.09.2020
2. In.Stand Stuttgart
21.10.2020 - 22.10.2020
Modified date 2019/03/11The 27th International Crane Conference took place in Bochum from 6 to 7 March 2019.
The Crane Symposium is an established, specialist event that provides information on research results and new developments on all problems relating to cranes from a university and practical point of view.
We made our contribution in the context of the lecture "Condition Monitoring on Cranes: The Instrument for Predictive Maintenance".
We would like to thank you very much for your interest!
More news in 2019
Archive - 2020
Modified date 2020/04/01
Tuning the availability for drivetrains of cement mills
Modified date 2020/02/07
Condition Monitoring for Industry 4.0 at the maintenance in Dortmund!
Modified date 2020/01/22
Our new catalogue is online!