- Entry date 15.12.2023 Condition monitoring at maintenance Dortmund on February 21st and 22nd, 2024
- Entry date 22.08.2023 Condition Monitoring at HUSUM WIND 2023
- Entry date 16.06.2023 Is condition monitoring even worth it?
- Entry date 05.07.2022 Analysis of the foundation movement on wind turbines
WindEnergy Hamburg 2024
24.09.2024 - 27.09.2024
05.11.2024 - 07.11.2024
Messe Husum, Am Messeplatz 12-18, 25813 Husum
More than 550 exhibitors present cutting-edge product innovations and concepts for the renewable energy system of tomorrow. In addition to wind energy (onshore and offshore), the focus is on transformative future technologies such as hydrogen, storage and sustainable mobility. Special forums, specialist congresses, networking events and the Windcareer job fair round off the offer for the expected 18,000 trade visitors.
GfM presents the fully automatic Condition Monitoring System Peakanalyzer and also offers the necessary support for these systems. The condition diagnosis of the drivetrain is carried out by independent experts.
The mobile diagnostic system PeakStore5 is the tool of choice for service measurements. Four, eight or twelve vibration signals can be stored at high frequency simultanious with the speed signal. In this way, a technically high-quality vibration diagnosis can be carried out, which leads to reliable results.
Of course, GfM also offers the corresponding services:
- Vibration diagnosis on the drivetrain
- Rotor blade bearing diagnosis
- Foundation monitoring.
We look forward to your visit on our stand 5B39 and discussions with you!