- Entry date 14.07.2017 Condition monitoring for gearboxes on the HUSUM Wind 2017
- Entry date 20.01.2017 Maintenance Dortmund 2017: Predictive maintenance for gearboxes
- Entry date 26.08.2016 Maintain 2017: Predictive maintenance for gearboxes At the Maintain 2016 in Munich, the GfM again presents a wide range of products for machine diagnostics...
- Entry date 17.08.2016 WindEnergy Hamburg 2016: PeakStore512 - Offline vibration diagnosis for wind turbines At the WindEnergy Hamburg 2016 GfM presents the offline vibration diagnostics system PeakStore512 for...
- Entry date 23.08.2012 GfM put into operation condition monitoring systems at HKM
Fair Maintenance Dortmund
21.02.2018 - 22.02.2018
5th Offshore Wind Days
26th Crane Symposium
14.03.2018 - 15.03.2018
Seminar Condition Monitoring on gearboxes and roller bearings
17.04.2018 - 18.04.2018
Why is always the same bearing damaged?
Why does the machine vibrate?
Why does the workpiece obtain a pattern?
Why is the foundation destroyed?
Why is a torque arm damaged ?
Why does the inverter signal overload?
Such questions often appear after the commissioning of production equipment or technological changes. Normally, such questions can not be so easy answered.
But with the help of different measurements annoying phenomena can once be described. And then a solution is quickly found in dialogue with the plant constructors, usually.
A Vibration analysis is often the first step. It is checked whether kinematic recordable vibrational excitations are present, or briefly if a shaft, a gear or a roller bearing is the troublemaker.
Next, the vibrations are examined for excitations that have nothing to do with the kinematics. This may be extern excitation or eigenfrequencies.
If all this doesn't lead to the goal often the analysis of the torsional vibrations is helpful. For this, a torque measuring point is applied, and measurement data are collected in representative operating points. Perhaps vibrations are now visible that were not expected.
All these steps will help to visualize problems. The detailed analysis of adverse situations and above all a real solution will be generally possible only together with the customer.