- Entry date 14.07.2017 Condition monitoring for gearboxes on the HUSUM Wind 2017
- Entry date 20.01.2017 Maintenance Dortmund 2017: Predictive maintenance for gearboxes
- Entry date 26.08.2016 Maintain 2017: Predictive maintenance for gearboxes At the Maintain 2016 in Munich, the GfM again presents a wide range of products for machine diagnostics...
- Entry date 17.08.2016 WindEnergy Hamburg 2016: PeakStore512 - Offline vibration diagnosis for wind turbines At the WindEnergy Hamburg 2016 GfM presents the offline vibration diagnostics system PeakStore512 for...
- Entry date 23.08.2012 GfM put into operation condition monitoring systems at HKM
5th Offshore Wind Days
26th Crane Symposium
Seminar Condition Monitoring on gearboxes and roller bearings
17.04.2018 - 18.04.2018
Conference Service Maintenance Operation 2018
16.05.2018 - 17.05.2018
Why Condition Monitoring?
Industrial drives are one of the technical facilities that will provide a high degree of reliability and availability. However, drives such as all machines are also affected by damage that can lead to unscheduled downtime and ultimately to disruptions in the production process. In the area of drive technology, in particular, the predictive maintenance is worthwhile, in which the repair time and the scope of repair are based on the actual, diagnosed damage condition.