- Entry date 14.07.2017 Condition monitoring for gearboxes on the HUSUM Wind 2017
- Entry date 20.01.2017 Maintenance Dortmund 2017: Predictive maintenance for gearboxes
- Entry date 26.08.2016 Maintain 2017: Predictive maintenance for gearboxes At the Maintain 2016 in Munich, the GfM again presents a wide range of products for machine diagnostics...
- Entry date 17.08.2016 WindEnergy Hamburg 2016: PeakStore512 - Offline vibration diagnosis for wind turbines At the WindEnergy Hamburg 2016 GfM presents the offline vibration diagnostics system PeakStore512 for...
- Entry date 23.08.2012 GfM put into operation condition monitoring systems at HKM
5th Offshore Wind Days
26th Crane Symposium
Seminar Condition Monitoring on gearboxes and roller bearings
17.04.2018 - 18.04.2018
Conference Service Maintenance Operation 2018
16.05.2018 - 17.05.2018
Lift Bridges, Bascule Bridges, Locks, Boat Lifts, Elevators
In many technical fields there are roller bearings which in the one hand move big loads, but whose rotational speed in the other hand is very low. Often such bearings realize no full rotation in one operation, or the rotational speed is subject to extreme variations. In addition to classical damage mechanisms sometimes it comes to inadequate lubrication due to long standstill phase, which can also lead to damage.
Due to the low rotational speed, classic vibration diagnostic methods are often useless for a reliable diagnosis.
GfM has developed a method that allows the diagnosis of extremely slow-running bearings. The data acquisition is performed with sensors in the immediate vicinity of the bearing to be diagnosed. For the measurement, the bearing is rotated to the maximum possible deflection. The measurement results allow the assessment of local bearing damage on the inner ring, outer ring and rolling elements, as far as vibrations arise.
Process of the Diagnosis:
- On the bearing several dis-placement sensors and a speed sensor are applied.
- Data are collected with the PeakStore.
- The evaluation takes place in the office.