- Entry date 14.07.2017 Condition monitoring for gearboxes on the HUSUM Wind 2017
- Entry date 20.01.2017 Maintenance Dortmund 2017: Predictive maintenance for gearboxes
- Entry date 26.08.2016 Maintain 2017: Predictive maintenance for gearboxes At the Maintain 2016 in Munich, the GfM again presents a wide range of products for machine diagnostics...
- Entry date 17.08.2016 WindEnergy Hamburg 2016: PeakStore512 - Offline vibration diagnosis for wind turbines At the WindEnergy Hamburg 2016 GfM presents the offline vibration diagnostics system PeakStore512 for...
- Entry date 23.08.2012 GfM put into operation condition monitoring systems at HKM
Fair Maintenance Dortmund
21.02.2018 - 22.02.2018
5th Offshore Wind Days
26th Crane Symposium
14.03.2018 - 15.03.2018
Seminar Condition Monitoring on gearboxes and roller bearings
17.04.2018 - 18.04.2018
Monitoring Service for Online Condition Monitoring Systems
Besides customize online condition monitoring systems, GfM offers the monitoring service. This includes regularly
- Configuration of the systems
- Monitoring for alarms
- Verification of alarms and alerting the operating personnel
- Documentation of alarms
- Quantitative observation of known damage on the basis of vibrations and making recommendations to the operator staff
- Resetting of alarm thresholds after repair
- Adaptation of the configuration in case of modifications to the drive
- Creation of a status report, usually once every quarter, in which all activities are documented.
The monitoring service is offered:
For the Peakanalyzer:
The Peakanalyzer automatically performs about every 10 minutes an advanced diagnosis. This is done directly in the Peakanalyzer without participation of the monitoring center. If an alarm is reported by the fully automated monitoring, it will be verified or falsified by GfM. In case of verification, the operating personnel is informed .
For other systems:
In Peakanalyzer Manager time data and speed information are automatically checked for anomalies based on the kinematics of the drive. If an anomaly is detected, this is verified or falsified by GfM. In case of verification, the operator personnel informed.