- Entry date 14.07.2017 Condition monitoring for gearboxes on the HUSUM Wind 2017
- Entry date 20.01.2017 Maintenance Dortmund 2017: Predictive maintenance for gearboxes
- Entry date 26.08.2016 Maintain 2017: Predictive maintenance for gearboxes At the Maintain 2016 in Munich, the GfM again presents a wide range of products for machine diagnostics...
- Entry date 17.08.2016 WindEnergy Hamburg 2016: PeakStore512 - Offline vibration diagnosis for wind turbines At the WindEnergy Hamburg 2016 GfM presents the offline vibration diagnostics system PeakStore512 for...
- Entry date 23.08.2012 GfM put into operation condition monitoring systems at HKM
Conference Service Maintenance Operation 2018
16.05.2018 - 17.05.2018
9th VDI Conference Vibration of wind turbines
12.06.2018 - 13.06.2018
Seminar Condition Monitoring on gearboxes and roller bearings
11.09.2018 - 12.09.2018
Fair WindEnergy Hamburg
25.09.2018 - 28.09.2018
No matter if it is an aerial tramway or an orbit tramway, a chair lift or a cable car, an aerial railway or a funicular railway, they all have a drive which usually consists of the engine, the transmission and the circulation disc.
In case of a drive breakdown, an economic loss is generated because tourists no longer go to the ski area or production companies are no longer supplied with material. The task of the Condition Monitoring is to prevent this scenario.
Even a regularly conducted offline vibration diagnosis helps to prevent unexpected shut-downs. The highest possible reliability is achieved of course by means of an online condition monitoring system.
Peakanalyzer at the Skymetro
The Skymetro is an air cushion tramway with cable drive. At the Zurich Airport, Kloten, the tramway connects the Airside Center with the Satellite Terminal Dock E. The trams are driven by two drive trains A and B, each with two 465 kW motor and one three-stage bevel-spurgear.
Because of special requirements on the cableway there are constructive redundances. But the condition monitoring system ensures the availability, in fact.