- Entry date 14.07.2017 Condition monitoring for gearboxes on the HUSUM Wind 2017
- Entry date 20.01.2017 Maintenance Dortmund 2017: Predictive maintenance for gearboxes
- Entry date 26.08.2016 Maintain 2017: Predictive maintenance for gearboxes At the Maintain 2016 in Munich, the GfM again presents a wide range of products for machine diagnostics...
- Entry date 17.08.2016 WindEnergy Hamburg 2016: PeakStore512 - Offline vibration diagnosis for wind turbines At the WindEnergy Hamburg 2016 GfM presents the offline vibration diagnostics system PeakStore512 for...
- Entry date 23.08.2012 GfM put into operation condition monitoring systems at HKM
Conference Service Maintenance Operation 2018
16.05.2018 - 17.05.2018
9th VDI Conference Vibration of wind turbines
12.06.2018 - 13.06.2018
Seminar Condition Monitoring on gearboxes and roller bearings
11.09.2018 - 12.09.2018
Fair WindEnergy Hamburg
25.09.2018 - 28.09.2018
The Peakanalyzer SE of GfM is an inexpensive special edition for experts using their own diagnosis tools. Time signals, spectra, envelope curve spectra, order spectra and envelope curve order spectra are calculated. Those can be visualized directly by means of the Peakanalyzer Manager, but can also be exported unrestricted into customer-owned analysis tools.
Furthermore the Peakanalyzer SE can calculate characteristic values according to DIN ISO 10816 and VDI guideline 3834 and others, such as the effective value from the envelope curve signal, from measurement values. These characteristic values are monitored for previously defined limit values and are used for alarm generation.
Who wants to upgrade to the full version of the Peakanalyzer later on, can do this uncomplicated for all or a part of the hardware-sided installed canals by activation codes. Therefore a one-year or unlimited license has to be purchased. The full version includes a fully automated monitoring of complex drives by DVS-analysis and searching for kinematic damage patterns – as it is known from the Peakanalyzer.
In addition to the maximum of 32 vibration canals up to 32 canals for monitoring of process values are available for the Peakanalyzer SE by using statistical characteristic values.