- Entry date 14.07.2017 Condition monitoring for gearboxes on the HUSUM Wind 2017
- Entry date 20.01.2017 Maintenance Dortmund 2017: Predictive maintenance for gearboxes
- Entry date 26.08.2016 Maintain 2017: Predictive maintenance for gearboxes At the Maintain 2016 in Munich, the GfM again presents a wide range of products for machine diagnostics...
- Entry date 17.08.2016 WindEnergy Hamburg 2016: PeakStore512 - Offline vibration diagnosis for wind turbines At the WindEnergy Hamburg 2016 GfM presents the offline vibration diagnostics system PeakStore512 for...
- Entry date 23.08.2012 GfM put into operation condition monitoring systems at HKM
Conference Service Maintenance Operation 2018
16.05.2018 - 17.05.2018
9th VDI Conference Vibration of wind turbines
12.06.2018 - 13.06.2018
Seminar Condition Monitoring on gearboxes and roller bearings
11.09.2018 - 12.09.2018
Fair WindEnergy Hamburg
25.09.2018 - 28.09.2018
GfM Gesellschaft für Maschinendiagnose mbH
Going with a disease already at the first sign to the doctor, the chances of a quick cure is greatest. If you wait on the other hand, to the organism is completely weakened, you must often take a longer healing period in purchasing. For drive trains it is similar.
The earlier you detect an irregularity, the greater the range of ways to prevent an unplanned plant downtime and consequential damages. The prerequisite is that one detects irregularities at an early stage.
Condition monitoring is the key to cost efficiency of production and manufacturing facilities, occupational safety and careful handling of raw material resources. Machine downtimes can be reduced to a necessary minimum. Maintenance activities can be planned. Wear reserves are better exploited.
Since 1999 we are for our clients a reliable partner and offer:
- Online Condition Monitoring System „Peakanalyzer“
- Monitoring Service for Online Condition Monitoring Systems
- Offline Vibration Analysis as full service
- Analysis service for Offline Vibration Measurements from third parties
- Devices for Vibration Diagnosis
- Torque Measurements
- Visual Inspection and Video Endoscopy of gearboxes
- Seminars Machinery Diagnostic