- Entry date 14.07.2017 Condition monitoring for gearboxes on the HUSUM Wind 2017
- Entry date 20.01.2017 Maintenance Dortmund 2017: Predictive maintenance for gearboxes
- Entry date 26.08.2016 Maintain 2017: Predictive maintenance for gearboxes At the Maintain 2016 in Munich, the GfM again presents a wide range of products for machine diagnostics...
- Entry date 17.08.2016 WindEnergy Hamburg 2016: PeakStore512 - Offline vibration diagnosis for wind turbines At the WindEnergy Hamburg 2016 GfM presents the offline vibration diagnostics system PeakStore512 for...
- Entry date 23.08.2012 GfM put into operation condition monitoring systems at HKM
Fair Maintenance Dortmund
21.02.2018 - 22.02.2018
5th Offshore Wind Days
26th Crane Symposium
14.03.2018 - 15.03.2018
Seminar Condition Monitoring on gearboxes and roller bearings
17.04.2018 - 18.04.2018
Baseanalyzer – the Foundation Monitoring System
In recent years, was reported increasingly about problems on foundations of wind turbines. But also in other industries this problem is not unknown. The Baseanalyzer is able to measure effects that foundation returns due to movements. Basically normal operating situations are used. There is no artificial induction of forces required, which would result in a negative impact on the life of a machine or a foundation.
By combining distance and strain measurement is checked whether movements are within the elasticity of the foundation section or exceed it. It is also determined how large the distances are, that the components move to each other.
The Baseanalyzer is technically identical to the Peakanlyzer - only the inputs match the specific measuring task. The Baseanalyzer can be delivered as a separate system or as a subsystem for the Peakanalyzer.
The configuration of the Baseanalyzer is done via the software Peakanalyzer Manager, as well as the analysis of the data. Using the Peakanalyzer Manager it is also adjustable, in which situations the Baseanalyzer is intended to provide an alarm immediately. This is possible via email or SMS.
A detailed analysis of the results by measurements over a longer period of weeks or months will be performed with the software Peakanalyzer Manager. This software is also suitable for visualizing the results.