- Entry date 14.07.2017 Condition monitoring for gearboxes on the HUSUM Wind 2017
- Entry date 20.01.2017 Maintenance Dortmund 2017: Predictive maintenance for gearboxes
- Entry date 26.08.2016 Maintain 2017: Predictive maintenance for gearboxes At the Maintain 2016 in Munich, the GfM again presents a wide range of products for machine diagnostics...
- Entry date 17.08.2016 WindEnergy Hamburg 2016: PeakStore512 - Offline vibration diagnosis for wind turbines At the WindEnergy Hamburg 2016 GfM presents the offline vibration diagnostics system PeakStore512 for...
- Entry date 23.08.2012 GfM put into operation condition monitoring systems at HKM
Here you meet us:
Conference Service Maintenance Operation 2018
16.05.2018 - 17.05.2018
9th VDI Conference Vibration of wind turbines
12.06.2018 - 13.06.2018
Seminar Condition Monitoring on gearboxes and roller bearings
11.09.2018 - 12.09.2018
Fair WindEnergy Hamburg
25.09.2018 - 28.09.2018
Modified date 2017/01/20 PeakStore512At Maintenance Dortmund 2017, GfM is once again presenting systems and services for online condition monitoring and offline machine diagnostics for mechanical drives. These are used for predictive maintenance and thus help to minimize standstill due to unexpected machine failures.
An absolutely new feature is the offline vibration diagnosis system PeakStore5xx. The "xx" stands for the possible number of vibration channels: 04, 08 or 12. In addition, a maximum of two speed channels are recorded. The system can be remotely controlled via an app on a smartphone. So, no staff needs to be directly near the machine during the measurement.
Diagnosis is done preferably by order analysis. So, speed ripples have no influence and the
measuring results are absolutely reliable.
The operation is realized by a full-fledged integrated tablet PC and the software PAM. There
you can directly look at the data and analyze it locally. But you can also store additional information such as photographs and measurement protocols. Or you can send all data directly to a service provider like GfM, which creates an independent diagnostic report.
The PeakStore5xx itself has the dimensions 272 mm x 198 mm x 45 mm and thus a smaller base area than a DIN A4 page. The housing is designed for industrial use. Measurement times of 1.5 s up to 164 s as well as indeterminate can be set. During the indetermined measurement time, approximately 4 hours of measurement data can be recorded with 12 channels, each with a sampling rate of 51.4 kHz.
Acceleration sensors with IEPE coupling are used, typically. These are digitized with a sampling rate of 51.4 kHz and an amplitude resolution of 24 bits. However, other sensors (for example, displacement sensors) with AC or DC coupling and individually adjustable sampling rates can be measured by each channel.
More news in 2017
Archive - 2016
Modified date 2016/08/26
Maintain 2017: Predictive maintenance for gearboxes
Modified date 2016/08/17
WindEnergy Hamburg 2016: PeakStore512 - Offline vibration diagnosis for wind turbines
Archive - 2012
Modified date 2012/08/23
GfM put into operation condition monitoring systems at HKM